For more information on BDDB programme, please visit www.imda.gov.sg/bddb.
How it is done
- Go to Interface → BDDB Interface → Run BDDB Interface. Select the date range.
- Click ‘Generate’.
- Once generated, the BDDB Output Files appear.
- Click on the .csv file to download.
- Go to download on your internet browser to find the file.
- Save this file into the BDDB Data folder.
If you want to retrieve the file generated previously, you can go to Interface → BDDB Interface → View Output Files.
To load this file to BDDB tool,